top of page

Pre match lunch for 11th February CANCELLED

Gents, I regret to say that we have to cancel the lunch that was due to take place this Saturday - 11th February

The pitch is still snow covered and the playing surface like concrete. With no forecast of any material improvement in temperature this week, the game is virtually certain to be postponed. The final decision on this cannot be taken until Friday/Saturday and will be announced on this website.

As the Cup takes preference over the league, this Junior Vase game will actually take place on the first Saturday that our pitch is playable (hopefully either 18th or 25th of Feb)

As the cup tie against Old Wimbledonians is an important fixture for Cantabs I propose to provide a pre-match Chilli (utilising a famous Faben recipe) for those who want it. Price will be £5 per head - first come first served.

You should expect to see further advice with regard to this event as soon as the weather warms up!

Thank you for your continuing support.

bottom of page