In line with todays government announcements, Cambridge will move to tier 2 restrictions from the 2nd December which permits outdoor sporting activity and therefore the return to training at Cantabs.
We are very much looking forward to getting out on the pitch after what has felt like a very long 4 weeks and cannot wait to get together as a team.
We are currently awaiting guidance from the RFU as to which stage of the return to rugby model we will enter but will keep you updated and plan to adjust training accordingly.
If you would like to join or get involved in training please complete our doodle poll or email firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon